2 - 16 October! Rules for additional intake: Erasmus+ KA 103 (UE and EOG counties) and Erasmus+ KA107 (Serbia), bilateral agreements.
Departures only in summer semester 2017/18.
2 - 16 October!
1. Language qualifications
One of the following:
• Results from exams organized by Language Centre (not earlier than 2 years)
• Language certificates on min. B2 level - exceptionally to be submitted, together with supporting documents to International Programmes Office (IPO)
• Grades from language classes ("lektoraty") conducted at the CUE on B2 and C1 level - only if exam passed on min. 4,0 - to be mentioned in on-line application completed here: e-bpz.uek.krakow.pl.
*NB! - this is additional intake - no exams will be organised. All required documents must be submitted at the International Programmes Office.
Details on how certificates are converted to points: https://cj.uek.krakow.pl/site/newsy/zobacz/id/1193
2. Completing Application form
On-line Application will be available on e-bpz.uek.krakow.pl from October 2nd (Monday) to October 16 (Monday), till. 14:45.
3. Documents to be submitted at the IPO - until October 16
• application form (the form has to be filled in on-line first, printed and signed)
• CV in foreign language
• language certificate copy (if apply)
• other certificates copies (optionally) confirming:
• Participation in classes conducted in foreign language
• Work experience gained abroad
• Additional activities (voluntary service, CUE promotion, etc.)
Above mentioned certificates shall include following details: scope of work/activities, exact dates confirmed by employer or head of the unit and contact details to person providing references/certificate.
Exceptionally in this intake:
• GPA will be verified by IPO in relevant Dean's Office
• Language certificates must be submitted in IPO (if apply) and/or in case of using grades from earlier taken language exams - please make relevant note when completing application form on: e-bpz.uek.krakow.pl
• Additional certificates shall be also submitted with mentioned above documents to IPO.
Complete set of documents shall be submitted in IPO - Stróżówka Building - every day (except for Wednesdays) between 11-15.
List of partner Universities is available here .